Your privacy is important to IDK; maintaining your trust is paramount to us.
What information do we collect?
Our main reason for collecting personal information from our business partners and customers is to facilitate the delivery of products and services, deliver marketing and promotional activities. Normally this includes the provision of your name, job title, physical address, postal code, phone number and email addresses.
How do we use and share personal information?
We use your information for the following purposes:
- account set up and administration
- delivering marketing and events communication
- internal research and development purposes
- providing products and services
- legal obligations (eg prevention of fraud)
- meeting internal audit requirements
- Answering any enquirers or questions
Please note: If you supply us with your business card, for example at a trade show or business event, this is implied consent that you wish our business to contact you. You can withdraw this consent at any time.
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information with other people or non-affiliated companies, except to provide the products or services you have requested, with your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- To trusted third parties who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help us provide our products and services to you, and/or communicate with you about our products, services, offers, updates, or upcoming events. These companies, however, do not have the independent right to share this information.
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, and/or sale of all or substantially all of our assets.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we may transfer your personal information outside the EEA with your consent.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out (unsubscribe) at a later date by following the specific instructions in the email.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information that we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
You can send us a request to send you an overview of the information we keep from you. At all times you can request us to correct, restrict or delete your information by email.
How to contact us?
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. Please note, turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
Linking to other websites